Whether you travel alone for business purposes to international destinations or with a family for a vacation, an international credit card eases your journey experience. A correctly chosen international credit card which fits your travel requirements makes your travel more seamless. Your international credit card should be widely accepted, make purchases easy and offer benefits that you can claim. From the freedom to access liquid cash to buying souvenirs, your credit card should do it all. From a wide range of international credit cards made available by banks, you should know which will serve you best and why rbl world safari credit card is a good option to choose from.
International Credit Cards at a Glance
Here is a list of some of the most preferred and popular international credit cards for all travel enthusiasts and frequent travellers:
|Axis Reserve Credit Card
|8 complimentary VIP assistant servicesFree club ITC culinaire membership
|Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit Card
|Enjoy insurance benefitsGet 2 priority pass airport lounge access every year
|₹4,500 plus GST
|Yatra SBI Credit Card
|₹4000 off on international flightsGet a complimentary flight accident cover of ₹50 lscs
|₹499 plus GST
|Air India SBI Platinum Card
|Enjoy 15 reward points/₹100 spentGet up to 15,000 bonus per year
|JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card
|Enjoy 12 InterMiles on each transactions of ₹150 on flights ticketsGet 16 complimentary VISA lounge visits per year
|₹2,500 plus GST
|HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
|Get 6 international complimentary Airport lounge accessOn every spend of ₹150, get 4 reward points
|₹2,500 plus GST
|HSBC MakeMyTrip Signature Credit Card
|Enjoy 10 points per transaction of ₹100Enjoy 52 days of interest-free use of credit card
|Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveller Credit Card
|Enjoy 15% dining discounts at partner restaurantsClaim Axis Edge Rewards for transactions
|Nil if purchased after 07 February 2011, ₹100 if purchased before
|Citibank Premiermiles Credit Card
|Ger discounts and offers on hotel bookings at more than 90 countries You can get loan benefits as well
|RBL World Safari Credit Card
|No markup fee on foreign currency transactionsEnjoy ₹3000 vouchers as welcome gift
Disclaimer: The above-mentioned details are subject to change as per company terms and conditions.
Best International Credit Card India: A Comparison
In order to get your hands on the right credit card for international transactions, you must first compare the leading ones. It would help you to figure out which card suits your needs the most. Check out the details below-
- Axis Reserve Credit Card
Enjoy a luxury life on your trip abroad with an Axis Reserve Credit Card. You can also apply for Axis Bank credit card online. The features of the cards are-
- No limit on international and domestic lounge visits
- Get a comprehensive insurance cover
- Enjoy 15% savings on postcard hotels.
- Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit Card
Travelling has been made a matter of convenience along with enjoyment with the Axis bank credit card. Here are the features-
- The rewards earned never expire
- Credit card bills can be paid from any bank account
- Enjoy 15% dining discounts at partner restaurants.
- Yatra SBI Credit Card
SBI offers Yatra credit card at competitive annual charges. Features of the card include-
- Enjoy a welcome voucher of ₹8,250
- Get a discount of ₹1,000 on domestic flight booking and ₹4,000 on international flight booking
- Receive 6 reward points per international spending.
- Air India SBI Platinum Card
SBI offers the exciting Aur India credit card to make the trips more enjoyable. The features of the card are-
- Get a welcome gift of 5000 reward points
- With the card, you get a complimentary membership to the Air India Frequent Flyer Program
- Enjoy 2 reward points/₹100 spent.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card
The travel and lifestyle card, JetPrivilege world credit card by HDFC provides you with exciting benefits, like-
- Get a voucher of ₹750 for flight booking and ₹1,000 for hotel booking upon an annual renewal
- Enjoy 6 miles on retail spending of ₹150
- At partner restaurants, get 20% discounts.
- HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
The features of HDFC Regalia Credit Card is quite promising for all those planning to travel abroad-
- Get up to 10,000 reward points each year on spending ₹5 Lakhs
- Enjoy 12 complimentary domestic and international lounge visits per year
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel pumps in India
- HSBC MakeMyTrip Signature Credit Card
The MakeMyTrip Signature card by HSBC is probably all you need to sort your international tour transactions-
- Enjoy turbo reward points on spending more than ₹50,000 per year on MakeMyTrip
- Get the loan benefit on the card.
- Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveller Credit Card
Apply for an Axis Bank credit card, Titanium Smart Traveller, and claim all the exciting benefits, like-
- Enjoy dining delight discounts of 15% at partner restaurants
- For international transactions, you get extra Axis EDGE rewards
- Citibank Premiermiles Credit Card
Here are some of the exciting offers you get with Citibank Premiermiles-
- Discounts on flight and hotel bookings
- On spending ₹7,500 within 2 months, get a gift voucher of ₹5,000.
- RBL World Safari Credit Card
The World Safari card by RBL is designed keeping in mind your travelling needs-
- Get a welcome voucher of ₹3,000
- Enjoy 2 complimentary international Airport lounge access.
Once you analyse your requirements you would be able to sort out the best international credit from the list of credit cards available. Forget about stacking safe cash when you travel abroad. Pay without any hassle and make your trip memorable.