Table of Contents
The Staff Selection Commission has released the official SSC MTS examination notification on its website. The SSC conducts this examination every year to recruit suitable candidates for filling staff positions in different central government offices.
SSC MTS 2022 is a national-level talent hunt examination to recruit candidates in Group-C non-gazetted posts in different government departments. The candidates can download BYJU’s Exam Prep guide to prepare for the exam efficiently. You can find all the details relevant to the application process here.
Candidates have to download the application from the official website of SSC. Click here for the SSC MTS 2022 exam application form. The process of online application comprises two parts.
Candidates have to first register on the official page of SSC and generate a registration number. The step-by-step process of generating the one-time registration number is as follows.
- Open the Staff Selections Commission website.
- There is a register and an icon on the top corner of the website; click on it.
- The first part of the registration form records your general details. You have to record your name, father’s name, mother’s name, address, contact number, and email id.
- Submit by clicking on the icon
- The system will send a unique application number to your registered mail ID. The system will generate a unique login ID and password. Keep them secure for future use.
After completing the initial registration process, you have to go ahead with the online application filling process.
- Use your login ID and password to enter the website.
- You should upload your photograph and signature in the format given.
- Fill in your educational qualifications.
- Choose the choice of your examination centre and click submit.
This is the final step in the application process. It is important to pay the examination fees before the deadline. You can pay the fee through the online or offline mode.
- Click on online payment mode to pay through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net banking, etc.
- Click on offline payment mode to pay through E-Challan.
- Now click on the submit application button.
- Your online application is now submitted successfully.
- Take a printout of the form or save it as a PDF file for all future references.
Candidates should send the application for the examination well ahead of the closing date to avoid last-minute hassles. After completing the application process, start preparing for the examination with help from BYJU’s Exam Prep notes. The notes will help in clearing the exam with the best marks.